"A man came into the fire department and reported smoke coming from the visitors center," said Raymond Fire Chief Todd Strozyk. "It appeared to be someone burning the toilet paper. It caused smoke damage, but not much more."
The Raymond Fire Department was dispatched at 11:40 pm Sunday night and quickly disposed of the situation.
"It was a pile of paper products that had burned out. The fire is still under investigation," reported Chief Strozyk.
Even though it is still somewhat of a mystery as to how or why someone would set the fire in the public restrooms, the fire department is following up on a few leads.