As the summer winds down and school is ready to start sports teams have been out getting practice for the upcoming 2015-2016 athletic season. With the long summer coaches and athletes have been holding a few two-a-day practices to make sure they can get the most out of the pre-season that they can.
Football, volleyball and soccer are ramping up with games starting as soon as September 4.
Football first games:
- Toledo they will face Morton-White Pass, Sept. 4 at home, kick-off, 7 pm.
- Winlock will host the Titans of Pe Ell/Winlock, Sept. 4 at home, kick-off, 7 pm.
- Castle Rock will travel to Ridgefield, Sept. 4 at home, kick-off, 7 pm.
Volleyball first games:
- Toledo will host Hoquiam, Sept. 9, at 7 pm.
- Castle Rock travels to Onalaska, Sept. 10, first serve, 7 pm.
- Winlock will attend the North Beach Tournament, Sept. 19, in NB at 9 am.
- Castle Rock and Winlock face-off on Sept. 8, in Winlock at 6 pm.
- Toledo meets Centralia in Centralia, Sept. 12, 2 pm.