The Egg Days Committee is picking up steam and asking residents for input to help plan Egg Days 2014, including the festival’s theme and upcoming fundraisers.
Reminders of events taking place the weekend of are also being announced, with the hope of encouraging residents to look forward to and plan ahead for Egg Days.
Items to think about include:
• Be a part of Egg Days by submitting your THEME idea by Dec. 4.
• If you are a non-profit organization think about using Egg Days as an annual fundraiser! For just
$10 you can rent a 10’x10’ space and put on your own carnival game (i.e., Basketball toss, Knock stacked cans with a ball, Learn a cheer with a H.S. Cheer leader, etc.).
• Enter a cake in our “Best Decorated Cake Contest”.
• Participate in our Dog & Owner Fashion Show or just come show off your dog.
• Offer to sponsor a trophy, a gas card for our float to attend other festivals, candy, etc.
• Attend our next meeting at the Winlock Community Building on Dec. 5 at 7 p.m.
For more information about the Egg Days Committee, including how to participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org) or find them on Facebook.