Wed, Aug 23, 2017
Home Town Debate
Willapa Harbor Herald • Town Crier
Traveler's Companion
(360) 942-3466 • PO Box 706, Raymond, WA 98577

Archives

Showing 6 articles from November 1, 2014.

WHH - Front Page

Student expelled for Snapchat

By SCOT PEARSON

SOUTH BEND - Using the social media Snapchat, a student in the South Bend School District was expelled almost as soon as they showed up to school on Oct. 27.

"We have taken the case to the prosecutor's office to see exactly where we stand," said South Bend Police Chief David Eastham.

more
Valley View presents behavioral health plan to commissioners

By PATRICK L. MYERS

SOUTH BEND - Last Tuesday (Oct. 28) the Pacific County Commissioners met for their monthly meeting, firstly to present Valley View Health Center. Steven Clark was at the meeting to speak on behalf of Valley View Health Center, which is a health service for the "low and uninsured" said Clark.

more

EXTRAS

A Guide to Finding Affordable Dental Care

Dear Savvy Senior,

I had dental insurance through my work for many years but lost it when I retired. Where can retirees find affordable dental care?

Need a Dentist

more

WHH - Photos + Videos

Place your bids!
Place your bids!

Shop for Christmas at the Habitat for Humanity of Willapa Harbor's Silent Auction at Raymond Federal Bank. Bids will be accepted through November 26. The winners will be revealed Friday, Nov. 28. Among the exciting donations are a beautiful quilt from Dorothy Gruginski, one of the famous buffalo paintings from Ken Hurley,

a canoe from Dennis Company, and lots of other neat items. Stop in, look around, bid, and take something home for the Holidays.

more
Queen Lacey & King Austin
Queen Lacey & King Austin

Queen Lacey Joner and King Austin Speck at Pe Ell's homecoming.

more

WHH - Glance at the Past

A Glance at the Past 11-5-14

100 years ago from the Raymond Herald

November 5, 1914

Child burned to death

Wanda Beten, the three-year-old daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jos. Beten of Riverdale was so badly burned this morning that she died within an hour and a half after the accident happened. It appears that Mrs. Beten had placed the child in a high chair near a cupboard and stepped across the street to a neighbor's house. The baby began rummaging through the cupboard and found a box of matches, which it lighted, setting fire to some paper, and this in turn set fire to the child's clothing. The father was the first to reach the child, but it was so badly burned that death soon resulted.

more
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: